Mom and I went to California to watch Sam and Ben while Lillie met up with Dave in England. Sheldon came out for the weekend, and we took a drive to Vista point across the Golden Gate bridge. Sam didn't want to take the picture with Sheldon, but I told him it was for uncle Drew. After that, he wanted to take all sorts of pictures "for Uncle Drew". Then he wanted to go to the beach, so we drove to Half Moon Bay where he ( and the rest of us adults) decided it was too cold. Marshal and Ben didn't seem to mind the weather. Several of you have requested a picture of my belly, sorry, I tried, but as you can see, Marshal is perched up on it and you really can't see it in the picture. We see the baby moving all day long, and found out we are actually having a boy, not a girl like the doctor initially thought. Due July 25th. oh, I also included the picture of Grandma trying to push the stroller over the rocks, she was a trooper that week! Marshal really misses Sam and Baby Ben, and their trains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congrats on baby boy number two, Sara! So happy for you.
Post a Comment