Monday, March 16, 2009

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
about a month ago the Pilcher girls were over, and the kids wanted to play on the top bunk. I thought it was sturdy, though we had never had kids up there before. within 5 seconds the bed collapsed down, the Pilcher girls riding down it like a slide ( Rori got a little scratch on her chin from the ladder) but Marshal was catapulted into the frame of the bed. After calming Gracie down Rori was playing with Luke, and didn't realize that 6 month old's can't always sit up on a mobile car and take a ride, so when she attempted this he fell and was screaming. The girls wanted to calm him down by "dressing him up" and taking pictures. it didn't work for Luke, but Gracie sure thought it was funny. Marshal cried for about 3 minutes, I immediately gave him some motrin, and here they are, 20 minutes later, just wrestling away with his 3rd eye. over the course of two weeks his eyes were surrounded with rainbows of color. All that is left now is a little scar on his nose. I felt a little guilty taking pictures right away, but more normal after Shanny came to get the girls, and the second thing she asked me was " did you take any pictures?" and when Sheldon came home, that was the first thing he asked.
So, after

1 comment:

C Tam said...

You're such a good storyteller. "Catapulted?" I wish I had a story where I was catapulted. Marshal is a luckydog.