Thursday, July 29, 2010
I can't believe this little boy is 4! today he wrote every letter in his name but the 'R' and he put himself in his room because he " is trying very hard to learn to stop hitting". He has also learned to ride his bike and sheldon has clocked him going 12 miles an hour around the block! I will refrain from posting pictures....the ones I have of him on his bike he is entirely in the buff....after bath and before bed he sometimes sneaks out to ride his bike one more time, the last couple of days he runs in his room and slips undies on first, thank goodness. I sure love this boy and am so glad that he is in OUR family! oh, and he is super excited to be a big brother again. He has named the baby "lady" and the other night said to me " mom, when lady is born out of your tummy, and she is a baby, and she pulls my hair, don't spank her, I will just laugh and laugh when she pulls my hair..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment